For best results use conventional oven.
Microwave Oven (1000 watts)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Remove desired number of rolls from container.
- Brush tops of rolls with butter or topping of your choice.
- Place rolls on baking sheet on middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until desired browning.
- Carefully remove and serve.
Serving Size: 11.99 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Honey, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Salt, Yeast, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Mono and DI-Glycerides, Whey (A Milk Ingredient).
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, WHEAT