Prepare from THAWED state for best results. When thawed, product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary.
Microwave Oven (1000 watts)
- Turn burner onto medium heat.
- Place soup into a pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- When hot, carefully place into a bowl and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave for heating.
- Heat for 2-2.5 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Place soup into a bowl and serve.
Serving Size: 11.99 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Water, Celery, Carrots, Barley, Yellow Onion, Beef, Beef Base (Roasted Beef and Natural Juices, Maltodextrin, Salt, Cane Sugar, Beef Stock, Beef Fat, Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Celery Juice Concentrate, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors), Canola Oil, Salt, Black Pepper.