Prepare from THAWED state(unless otherwise specified) for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary so adjust accordingly.
Microwave Oven (1000 watts)
- Turn burner onto low heat.
- Place soup into a pan and cook for 5-8 minutes (or until bubbly), stirring occasionally.
- When hot, place into a bowl and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave for heating.
- Heat for 4 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Place soup into a bowl and serve.
Serving Size: 11.99 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||80|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Tomato Sauce (fresh vine ripened chopped tomatoes, sugar, extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, sea salt, naturally derived citric acid), Whole Milk, Celery, Onions, Butter, Garlic, Salt, White Pepper, Unbleached Flour, Marjoram.
CONTAINS: DAIRY. WHEAT.