Prepare from THAWED state for best results. When thawed, product may be kept refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary.
Microwave Oven (1000 watts)
- Turn burner to low heat.
- Place soup into a pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully pour into a bowl and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave for heating.
- Heat for 2 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Carefully place soup into a bowl and serve.
Serving Size: 11.99 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Water, Diced Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Celery, Long Grain White Rice, Chicken Thigh Meat, Chicken Bouillon, Butter, Lawrys Seasoned Salt, Basil, Oregano.