Prepare from THAWED state for best results.To thaw product, remove from freezer on the morning of the day of use. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
Microwave Oven (1000 watts)
- Turn burner onto low heat.
- Place soup into a pan and cook for 2 to 2.5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully place into a bowl and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place paper tray with soup on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 2 minutes, stirring periodically to ensure even heating.
- Carefully place soup into a bowl to serve.
Serving Size: 11.99 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Vegetable Base, Fresh Broccoli, Mushrooms, Zucchini, Cream, Half and Half, Parmesan Cheese, Black Pepper, Salt, Saffron.