KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave Oven (1000 watts)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 11.99 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||155|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
BREADED PORK PATTY - [BREADED PORK PATTY - Pork, water, textured soy flour, soy protein concentrate, hydrolyzed soy protein, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, natural flavor, soy sauce (wheat, soybeans, and salt), maltodextrin, silicon dioxide (to prevent caking), and lactic acid), flavoring. Battered with: water, enriched bleached wheat flour (enriched with niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified corn starch, yellow corn flour, leavening (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), dried whey, salt, garlic powder, spice extractives, spices. Breaded With: Bleached wheat flour.] POTATOES - [DICED POTATOES - Red potatoes. Sodium acid pyrophosphate may be used to retain natural color. WATER.] BRUSSELS SPROUTS - [BRUSSELS SPROUTS.]
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, MILK